Hello, everyone and I’m glad you are back! While visiting family for the past week, my also fashion savvy Aunt handed down a purse of her’s. As I get older I tend to gather more important items to carry. Here’s the thing, I live for my lanyards and only death could do us part. Everything I could possibly need was crammed into my tiny Vera Bradley lanyard. Only recently did my mom point out that it was time for me to sacrifice my exploding lanyard and start using a purse. I fought the idea for awhile but soon, with full displeasure I gave into adopting a purse…which I now love! This purse is the most suitable size for me and not to mention how cute it is! Keep reading to see what’s in my new bag! What is your #1 purse essential? Comment!
The purse that she handed down was a dark leather Micheal Kors cross body. It has gold detailing but that doesn’t stop me from mixing metals! The length of the strap is perfect and it sits just right on my hip. Now to see what’s inside! Links to products are down below.
When it’s first opened you can see that not much is in there. Keeping the basics is usually all I find myself needing, and anyways, a day after shopping the purse will have a collection of other miscellaneous items.
- Chap stick: I never leave the house without chap stick. I love the feeling of smooth lips and it’s a great base if I ever need to retouch a lip color.
- Mascara: I have yet to find a mascara that doesn’t flake after an hour or two of wear so touch ups are necessary.
- Glasses: Typically I’ll carry my sunglasses around but my glasses were in there today!
Haha… wait didn’t I get a purse so my lanyard wasn’t needed?! There’s no possible way I can leave the house without it.
- Lanyard: Quick stops don’t call for my full purse, so the handy dandy lanyard is back. It holds my money, ID, and cards.
- Wallet: Even though it’s not yet in use, I still carry it around!!
- Earbuds: I never have them when I need them so I started to keep my earbuds in my purse!
- Money: It makes the world go round…right?!
- Extras: Always to good to carry around!
That’s all for today! If you enjoyed, leave me a like and comment! Don’t forget to leave me any requests you have. Thanks for reading!